Monday - Saturday 6:30am to 9pm
New Prime Time menu at night and all day Sat featuring our All You Can Eat Catfish and "The Best Da Gum Fried Shrimp" plus Hushpuppies & Grits
• Tuesday night trivia with Tony B
• Don't forget our homemade chicken salad & pimento cheese
• Fresh hand patted burgers
• New Home Plate menu at lunch featuring BBQ, Pot Roast, Pork Chops, Country Fried Steak
• Featuring America's five favorite foods: Burgers, Pizza, Fish, Wings & Tenders, & BarBQ
• Our signature fried bologna sandwich & famous fried honey bun
No Strangers HereWelcome to Coach T's, a place where we say 'There are no strangers.' When you drop by this baseball-themed hot spot, in addition to seeing local sports personality jerseys on the wall, you'll probably see some familiar faces--Coach T's is Aiken's favorite local hang out. If you stop by for lunch, make sure to try our delicious specials, such as salmon patties or meat loaf, while you watch old television classics, like "Andy Griffith Show" and "I Love Lucy" on any of our four big-screen televisions.
Mouth-Watering Southern Food and a Fun Atmosphere Join us at Coach T's Diner to enjoy your favorite home-cooked southern dishes, such as fried green tomatoes, country-fried steak, mouth-watering pork chops, golden-brown fried okra, and our famous sweet potato fries. And don't forget to finish with a fried honey bun for dessert! You'll love this baseball-themed restaurant, with local sports personality jerseys on the wall, and the best southern cooking in the CSRA.
• Live Music on Saturdays!
• Large Parties Welcome
• Daily Specials
• We serve wine and beer
Copyright 2012 Coach T's Diner Website Design and Hosting by Blue Salamander Solutions